Finishing School has been set up with the explicit purpose of equipping the youth of Kerala to compete and secure a place in the national and international job market. Finishing School classes consist of various activities including theory and practical sessions for achieving perfection and to increase the confidence of the diploma students.
The programme was commenced in the year 2010-2011. Some of the primary objectives of the programme are to:
- Boost the confidence of students
- Practice the students on how to face interviews
- Make the students aware of work culture
- Enable the students to overcome stress and strain in work places
- Make the students fit to lead a successful life
For this end in view, we provide activity oriented classes on topics like interview techniques, time management, English Language proficiency, work place culture, performance appraisal, changing work environment etc.